Lifewave CEO David Schmidt talks about Coronavirus & the options available for protection against COVID19.
What are your options when it comes to protecting yourself from the coronavirus? Here are the
highlights from David Schmidt’s recent webinar on the subject, as he talked about what we can do
to protect ourselves and our family — beyond government measures.
Disclaimer: David Schmidt is not a medical doctor and offers this for informational purposes only. Please take
this information to your healthcare practitioner so you can formulate a strategy that is right for you. None of the
information contained herein is to be considered medical advice. Lifewave products CANNOT be used to cure, treat
or prevent the coronavirus. This information is provided to empower you with information so that you can keep
yourself and your family in optimal health. If you become infected, speak to your doctor about some of the options
presented to come up with a strategy that’s right for you.
ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS:
The coronavirus is one virus in a very large family of viruses which includes the common cold. People
who have coronavirus and are contagious may appear to be in good health with no symptoms. The
novel coronavirus is estimated to be 10,000 times more infectious than common coronavirus. It will
also stay active on many surfaces and in the air for three or four hours. Many experts believe as we
get into the summer months, the virus will subside; however, information changes daily on this point.
The coronavirus does not like strong sunlight. The critical temperature at which the virus dies is at 86
degrees Fahrenheit. The virus also does not like high humidity levels.
THOSE AT RISK: People with certain health and physical conditions are at higher risk to become infected with the
coronavirus. Those risk factors include:
• Age 60 and higher (although people at any age can be infected, those with impaired immune
systems such as an older population are more likely to experience serious illness).
• Excessive alcohol consumption
• Auto Immune disorders including fibromyalgia, arthritis, Parkinson’s Disease, cancer, and diabetes.
LIFE SPAN OF THE CORONAVIRUS:
The coronavirus can remain active up to 3 hours on copper surfaces, up to 4 hours on cardboard surfaces
and 2 – 3 days on stainless steel. On antimicrobial copper, however, the virus dies nearly instantly.
PRECAUTIONS YOU CAN TAKE:
Gargling with as little as a 0.5% hydrogen peroxide can inactivate the coronavirus within a minute. 3%
hydrogen peroxide solution is available at most pharmacies and supermarkets and may be used without
diluting. You can also clean surfaces with hydrogen peroxide solution. Ozone is helpful in destroying
viruses and ozone air purifiers are sold for this purpose. You can install ozone air purifiers in your office
or home to keep the air clean and pure, to reduce the viral load and the risk of infection. Be sure to
purchase an ozone air purifier that is intended to operate with people present, as many ozone units are
sold for disinfecting only.
• Copper glycinate or copper chelate, ideally 3 – 5 mgs. Some people may have adverse reactions
to copper supplements so speak with your doctor first. As little as 2mg of copper daily may be
• Vitamin C elevates production of hydrogen peroxide in the body. Take 1000 mgs daily (Note: do no
take if you’re prone to kidney stones.) The combination of copper and Vitamin C has been shown to
inactivate the HSV virus.
• Melatonin is a powerful supplement with antiviral effects, and it aids in getting a good night’s sleep
which supports a healthy immune system and helps to suppress viral activity. 7-8 hours of sleep is
• Food grade sources of hydrogen peroxide, diluted to .5 %. There are some products that combine
food-grade hydrogen peroxide with aloe vera.
• Garlic extract, even stronger when combined with Vitamin C (double your levels of nitric oxide,
supports immune system). It is not recommended to take garlic daily due to undesirable telomere
• BHT – Butylated hydroxytoluene, taken with coconut oil. 500mg per day. Consult with your doctor
as people with Liver conditions should not consume.
• Oregano oil, when symptomatic.
• Olive leaf extract, when symptomatic.
• Colostrum supports the overall health of the immune system.
• L Glutamine, an inexpensive amino acid.
• Ginger root – slice it and put in a pot of boiling water, sit for 10 minutes, drink 1 liter.
• Elderberry extract will keep a virus from replicating.
• Zinc gluconate; don’t take more than 50 mgs a day of zinc, optimally take 25 mgs a day. Zinc
gluconate lozenges have been shown to kill the common coronavirus.
• Vitamin D is an anti-inflammatory. You can get it by sitting in the sun for 15 to 20 minutes with no
sunscreen exposing the chest area, or take 5,000 international units (IU) a day.
• Healthy fats like Omega 3 fatty acids provide essential protein and anti-oxidants which supports a
healthy immune system.
• Fruits and vegetables that contain anti-oxidants known to combat viral infections.
• Liver has 20 to 30 mgs of copper per serving, and copper is known to boost the immune system.
• Dark chocolate is also a great source of copper.
• Lots of water.
• Intermittent fasting can also dramatically improve your immune response system. Eat during 8 hours
then fast for 16 hours. You can have black coffee, green tea or water but no caloric intake.
Intense exercise is beneficial to maintain a healthy immune system, such as resistance training,
weightlifting, push-ups, yoga, calisthenics, Qi Gong and sprinting. Never exercise when you are sick
because that compromises the immune system even further.
IF YOU BECOME INFECTED:
• Copper supplementation as described.
• Consider getting an IV drip of vitamin C and/or hydrogen peroxide from a doctor.
• Ozone injections can be helpful, administered by a doctor.
• Chlorine dioxide (sodium hypochlorite) treatments can help, but they are not approved by the FDA.
Whatever you do, don’t panic! Added stress will elevate inflammation in the body and
make you more susceptible to the coronavirus. If you’d like to see David Schmidt’s
complete webinar on COVID-19, visit: Your Health Patches on YouTube HERE!